Alpha-Worm causes zombification process on its victims and suspects can be transmitted through the air. The outbreak was once attacked an area cause the U.S. government dropped the nuclear area to prevent further spread.
Tokyo is currently faced with similar situations, when the plague was spread over the American satellite was in orbit above the microwave wave Tokyo will fire that will devour everything within his reach. See the enemies we face seem Ninja Blade will feel like a combination of Resident Evil and Ninja Gaiden are conflated with the addition of spices QTE (Quick Time Event) everywhere.
Ninja Blade is not a game like Tenchu ninja stealth elements that promote, Ninja Blade is a little like Otogi also made by Form Software, using the speed difference between this game and other elements that are owned by the Ninja Gaiden minus the utilization of space to support the movement of the attack is usually used by Hayabusa.
In the game Ninja Blade features QTE really exploited to the fullest exploitation and fortunately it produces a cinematic gameplay that has not been achieved by Ninja Gaiden.
Although Ninja Blade QTE makes so much more colorful than Ninja Gaiden but From Software does not mean forgetting the other elements. Weapons in Ninja Blade, including elements of most concern. Although not as many weapons and seadvance's Ryu Hayabusa.
Three swords carried by Ken Ogawa has the nature and purpose of each. The first weapon is similar to many samurai sword, medium speed with medium destructive force. Sword is very effective to deal with the invasion of the enemy that are slow and do not have a hard protective.
Ken Ogawa second gun-shaped sword that can destroy the protective raksaksa or objects that are hard. With this sword in dissolved Ken has qualified but instead Ken attack speed reduced by half. Last Pendang Ken Ogawa form two small swords that have chains that can be extended. The sword can be used to kill the enemy or eliminate the enemy flying insects that come to gang. All the weapons belong to Ken Ogawa we can improve their levels to increase attack power and combo-combo addition.
In addition to the third sword, Ken Ogawa armed with a shuriken or ninja star that has certain elements to immobilize enemies. Just as the sword, shuriken can we upgrade to increase the strength of its elements. Sometimes the boss has a weakness against certain elements that are owned by the shuriken so try all types of shuriken at a boss is a wise move.
As mentioned previously, Ninja Blade is maximizing the use of QTE, Ken some movements quite dependent on the QTE. Even our enemies can kill biasapun with a final attack that utilizes QTE. When killing the boss of a QTE will appear and the movement of these QTE will end with a movement called Todome. The more successful we are doing Todome, then the bonus will be obtained thereafter will be higher.
In addition to the three types of swords, shuriken and QTE, Ken Ogawa still have a technique that greatly facilitate the course of the battle's name is ninjitsu techniques. Similar to bullet time in The Matrix trilogy, ninjitsu technique has the function to slow down all gerakn around it. Ninjitsu technique has a fatal weakness, every time Ken out using ninjitsu, vision will be blurry for a few seconds to make Ken's easy to be attacked from many directions.
If we look at the graphics Ninja Blade, From Software looks at all if not maximize the capabilities of the Xbox 360. Some character models look awkward, especially on the side characters, plus an unexplored arena Ken Ogawa is always night, so some details such as the sinking stage is swallowed by the darkness of the night.
For business there is no sound of protest that it deserves to be posted to From Software, the sound of a sword blade of the sword clanking monsters roar sounded clear and crisp sound system, especially if you have a very supportive, we guarantee you will experience high satisfaction when playing Ninja Blade.
Unfortunately the advantages possessed by the sound Ninja Blade should be tainted with the dialogues are super cheesy and unnecessary. With any explanation of the above, Ninja Blade is perfect for fans of Ninja Gaiden and DMC series even when Ninja Blade is pitted with the second series, Ninja Blade will be defeated because of poor combos and attacks such as jump cancel interest Dante's Hayabusa's dash or leap.
Game Features :
• Unique ninja abilities. To help defeat the genetically mutated monsters, players will have the special abilities of Ninja Vision and Todomé Attack at their fingertips. Enabling Ninja Vision will allow players to detect and analyze potential enemy weak points, secret paths and hidden information within the environment. Beware, though, that while using Ninja Vision, characters become susceptible to excess damage. Todomé Attack is a special attack that destroys an enemy character’s core (heart), by dealing a fatal wound. Balanced and calculated use of both these abilities will be critical to progressing through the game.
• Variety of weapons, tools and Ninjutsu — specialized Ninja powers — offer an enticing array of options. Varied environments force players to think strategically about which set of weapons and tools will be most effective at conquering their way through different levels. Everything from dual-wielding swords to grapple wire hooks and grenades has distinctive features and characteristics, so choose wisely! Ninjutsu is a special power that results in an explosive electrical force to either stun enemies or protect oneself from attack. Only true Ninja Masters can achieve this technique.
• Interactive quick-time events. Scattered throughout integral parts of the storyline, characters will come across various quick-time events where players will have the opportunity to directly interact with in-game cut scenes. Quick reflexes will be rewarded as players interact with controller buttons as directed on screen during intense battles.
• Modern realism. Ninja Blade offers a fresh twist to the classic ninja saga by basing all 3-D gaming maps directly from the actual skyscrapers and building tops in modern-day Tokyo.
Minimum System Requirements :
Processor : Intel Pentium 4 at 3.2 GHz / Athlon XP 2500+
Video Card : 256 MB DirectX 9.0c Compatible video card With Shader Model 3.0 support (Nvidia Geforce 7300 or better / ATI Radeon 9250 or better )
Memory : 1 GB
Hard Disk : 5 GB of free Hard Drive Space
Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista
Sound Card : DirectX 9.0 Compatible
Direct X : 9.0c
Installation : DVD-ROM Drive
To Download This Games Click Below :
- Download Ninja Blade Part 1
- Download Ninja Blade Part 2
- Download Ninja Blade Part 3
- Download Ninja Blade Part 4
- Download Ninja Blade Part 5
- Download Ninja Blade Part 6
- Download Ninja Blade Part 7
- Download Ninja Blade Part 8
- Download Ninja Blade Part 9
- Download Ninja Blade Part 10
- Download Ninja Blade Part 11 - end